Wednesday, May 11, 2011



Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. I normally fly any where between 65 -75 hours and wondered, what would my checks be if I flew at least 85 hours a month. So I challenged myself to fly at least 85 hours a month. I overdid it the first month, with a whopping 104, dropped down to 94 the following month and finally down to 85 hours last month. The money was nice, but whew, it sure took a toll. No time to get home to Texas to clean the house, make cards or even really enjoy life. So back to the 70 hour a month gal that I normally am.

Needless to say, it has been a little difficult to get into the mood to be creative. I have been off of work now since April 19th and I think I have made three cards in that time. Here is one of them. One of my very first boyfriends mother and Ihave remained in contact over the years and I always send her a birthday card. Mrs. Tangeman turned 93 in April and this is the card I made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment