Sunday, November 28, 2010


Whew, it has been a busy week. I had pretty much been holed up in my house, trying to make my Christmas cards for this year. An idea here, another idea there. I came up with several different ones. I always make special cards for my niece's three kids, so got them knocked out of the way. I made shaker cards for them as well as one for my granddaughter.


Treated myself to the movies on Thanksgiving Day. Since we had celebrated the week before, I indulged in a fish sandwich from MacDonalds and then went to the movies. Saw Morning Glory, which was hysterical, and then the new Russel Crowe movie. I even had a bag of popcorn and a diet coke. I love going to the movies. It is my escape when I need to get out of the house.


I didnt do the typical Black Friday but I did score a major victory. I went to a local stamp store and purchased 8 magnolia stamps for a total of $45.01. Plus did a couple of make and takes...it was so much fun. It was the very first time I have gone there and participated in something and I had the best time. I came home and made a couple more of the gift cards they showed us how to make using envelopes. I kept thinking, I can make these with just paper. So, a couple of trials and errors and success. I made quite a few my way and then gave them to my cousin. Of course he was amazed.


Here is one of the Christmas cards I did. I was on a roll. I used not only my copics, but used some flock, some glitter and even the laquer stuff that has been sitting on my desk for a couple of years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment